Many apps collect data from users. Collecting data can be as simple as getting a name and email, or as complex as a legally binding document. Here is a collection of resources around collecting information from users.
- Creating a Simple Form - learn the basics of creating a form to collect user data.
- Dynamic forms based on user input - learn how to display fields of a form as a user fills out individual fields.
- Validation of Forms & User Data - learn how to check for the presence and the format of user-entered data.
- Form Personalization - learn how to personalize forms based on incoming user information, including how to direct specific users to different flows.
- Working with existing PDFs - learn how complete a PDF in a Data Flow.
Dynamic Data Interactions
- Working with Option Lists vs Dynamic Lists - learn how to use a dropdown user input and when it is most appropriate.
- Complex Objects in a Dropdown - learn how to populate a dropdown from parts of a complex object while retaining the selection of the specific item.
- Hiding and Showing Sections of a form Dynamically - learn how to hide and show different parts of a form based on field selection.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful