The Merge PDF Data Operation combines multiple PDF files into one combined PDF.
- Combine individual sections of a form into one completed form.
- Stitching together multiple receipts to generate an expense report.
Data Operation Properties
Files to merge
This is an array of Assets pointing to PDFs to be combined. All files must be of type PDF, or the merge will fail.
This is the filename to create in the resulting operation. It can be any expression that evaluates a string.
Asset settings control the visibility of the created Asset. Check out The Asset Data Type documentation for further information on asset visibility and the available options.
For more general information on working with assets, review Working with Assets in Data Operations.
For information about creating pdfs review:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Data Operation Overview
- The Transform Data Operation
- AirData Request Data Operation
- The Google Data Operation
- The Zendesk Data Operation
- The Salesforce Data Operation
- The Delete Assets Data Operation
- The Fetch Asset Details Data Operation
- The XML to JSON Data Operation
- The Fill PDF Form Data Operation