The contents of this document are part of Airkit 101.
The following video walks through the step-by-step process of creating a web app that collects and stores some information given by the app user. Follow along and build your first Airkit app in ten minutes:
Additional AK101 Resources
- Building a Contact Form - AK101: A written tutorial covering the same material as the above video.
- Study Guide - AK101: An outline of the material covered in the above video, including links to more in-depth documentation.
1. To change the style of your Web Flow, read Styling with Themes
2. To connect your application to Salesforce, read about The Salesforce Data Operation
3. To learn more about AirScript, read What is Airscript?