Hello Builders! This release, we've got a major change: a new QUERY AirData Request that uses a Visual Query Builder.
- The old QUERY AirData Request has become DEPRECATED_QUERY. No changes have been made to it besides the name change, and any use of the old QUERY AirData Request should continue to function as intended. However, moving forward, we recommend using the new QUERY AirData Request, which allows nested filters via the new Visual Query Builder. See the reference documentation the new Query AirData Request for more more details.
- Web Controls now have an Aria Label property that can be configured. For more information, see Using aria-label to provide an invisible label where a visible label cannot be used
- There is now support for datasources using OAuth 2 with PKCE
- Adaptor Integrations are now displayed in alphabetical order by display name
- Removed some circular dependencies
- Organization search feature now ignore case
We're looking forward to seeing what you keep building in the Airkit studio, and thank you for being part of the Airkit Builder community.