The Fetch Asset Details Data Operation gets details about any Asset Data Type. It is most commonly used to fetch information on an asset including the downloadUrl.
- Get the download link of a created PDF.
- For type verification of assets uploaded.
- To determine if an asset has been deleted.
Data Operation Properties
The data operation returns a detailedAsset response object if the operation runs successfully. This object will have detailed information, including the download URL, for the asset provided.
For more general information on working with assets, review Working with Assets in Data Operations.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Data Operation Overview
- The Transform Data Operation
- AirData Request Data Operation
- The Google Data Operation
- The Zendesk Data Operation
- The Salesforce Data Operation
- The Delete Assets Data Operation
- The Fetch Asset Details Data Operation
- The XML to JSON Data Operation
- The Fill PDF Form Data Operation