The AirData Request Operation provides a mechanism to Read/Write/Update/Delete to and from AirData.
- To save information requested from a Web Flow in the AirData Builder.
- Insert a users’ personal information in a CUSTOMER object.
- To update information requested from a Web Flow’s inputs in the AirData Builder.
- Update feedback from users in a CSAT object.
- To query data that is currently in an AirData object.
- Requesting a list of countries from AirData.
Dropdown of App Objects, created in AirData Builder, to perform the AirData request on.
Defines the type of action the AirData Request will perform:
- INSERT: to insert a new record to an app object. Allows the ability to control the error if there is a conflict with a constraint set on the AirData App object.
- PUT: updates the app object if the
__idmatches, otherwise will insert a new record.
- PATCH: updates an app object if the
__idmatches, otherwise will return an error.
- DELETE: to delete a record from an app object given an
- QUERY: queries data from an app object
A Variable is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation. This will be an object describing the result of the operation, as well as the
__id of the objects inserted/modified, depending on the request type.