The Google integration allows you to interact with your Google Sheets.
To use this integration, first access a Google account. To connect to your Google environment, from the Console, go to Integrations > Connected Accounts and click on the Create new button. Then select Google in the Integration section.
Describes the connected account.
The data source to connect to.
When clicking on Create, an OAuth popup will show up asking you to sign in using your Google credentials. To proceed, you'll be asked to provide some app permissions, such as:
- See, edit, create, and delete all of your Google Drive files
- View and manage metadata of files in your Google Drive
- See, create, and delete its own configuration data in your Google Drive
- See, edit, create, and delete only specific Google Drive files you use with this app
- See, edit, create, and delete all your Google Sheets spreadsheets.