The Secure Value Retrieval data operation is used to retrieve securely entered data via the Secure Text Input Web Control for later use in a Data Flow. The Secure Value Retrieval Data Operation input is the Redis value collected from an event on the Secure Text Input Web Control.
Important Note: secure data should only be retrieved and used in connections. It should not be returned from a connection. If it is, the end-user client will then have access to it, and the data will no longer be secure.
- Fetching a password from a password input box.
- Retrieving secure information like a social security number from a user.
- Taking in credit card information.
Data Operation Properties
This Operation only has one property, and it requires the Redis key to access the secure value entered in a Secure Text Input Web Control. This is how the value is set to a property on the Web Page.
Then make a call to a connection with that value:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Data Operation Overview
- The Journey Mapping Data Operation
- The Transform Data Operation
- AirData Request Data Operation
- The Google Data Operation
- The Zendesk Data Operation
- The Salesforce Data Operation
- The Delete Assets Data Operation
- The Fetch Asset Details Data Operation
- The XML to JSON Data Operation