The Zip File Data Operation is used to compress or more files into one compressed file for transmission. The resulting zip file will be compressed and generally smaller and therefore take less time to transmit.
- Compress a PDF file for transmission.
- Combine a couple of Assets into one common file for an archive.
Data Operation Properties
Files to zip
This is an array of Assets to be combined into one compressed zip file asset.
This is the filename to create in the resulting operation. It can be any expression that evaluates to string.
Asset settings control the visibility of the created Asset. Check out The Asset Data Type documentation for further information on asset visibility and the available options.
For more general information on working with assets, review Working with Assets in Data Operations.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Data Operation Overview
- The Transform Data Operation
- AirData Request Data Operation
- The Google Data Operation
- The Zendesk Data Operation
- The Salesforce Data Operation
- The Delete Assets Data Operation
- The Fetch Asset Details Data Operation
- The XML to JSON Data Operation
- The Fill PDF Form Data Operation