The XML to JSON Data Operation converts a Text value containing XML to JSON. It is commonly used if an API returns XML, because most operations in Airkit (such as AirData) use JSON.
- Take an XML response from a SOAP API and convert it to JSON.
- Take HTML input and convert it to JSON to easily log or manipulate it.
Data Operation Properties
A Variable in the current Data Flow. This Variable must be of Text type.
Note that the input must be well-formed XML. For an introduction to XML, read Mozilla's XML Introduction.
An automatically created Variable to hold the result of this Operation.
To start using Airscript to parse data to fit your needs, read Airscript Quick Start.
To learn about data and how to use it in Airkit, read Working with Data.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Data Operation Overview
- The Transform Data Operation
- AirData Request Data Operation
- The Google Data Operation
- The Zendesk Data Operation
- The Salesforce Data Operation
- The Delete Assets Data Operation
- The Fetch Asset Details Data Operation
- The XML to JSON Data Operation
- The Fill PDF Form Data Operation