Represents a unit of currency, including the amount and currency code.
CURRENCY(amount, code, precision) -> currency
CURRENCY(amount, code) -> currency
CURRENCY(amount) -> currency
- amount (type: number)
- The amount represented in its smallest unit
- code (type: string)
- The 3-digit currency code (ie. USD)
- precision (type: number)
- The precision the amount will represented in, ie. if the precision 3 and amount is 10454, the represented currency would be $10.454
- currency (type: currency)
- The represented currency of the amount and code
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful