The Delete Asset Data Operation allows for removing any Asset Data Type. Assets will eventually expire, but to delete them before their expiration, use Delete Asset Data Operation.
- Remove a sensitive file record as soon as it is remitted.
- The user chooses to delete a selected record.
- Remove a large file after it has been uploaded to an external resource.
Data Operation Properties
Asset to Delete
This is an array of Asset Data Type objects to be removed.
If the asset is successfully removed, the result will be an empty object. If there is an issue in deleting an object, the error will be returned.
The operation will attempt to delete individual files, so even if one has already been removed, the others will still be removed.
For more information on Asset, check out The Asset Data Type.
For more general information on working with assets, review Working with Assets in Data Operations.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Data Operation Overview
- The Transform Data Operation
- AirData Request Data Operation
- The Google Data Operation
- The Zendesk Data Operation
- The Salesforce Data Operation
- The Delete Assets Data Operation
- The Fetch Asset Details Data Operation
- The XML to JSON Data Operation
- The Fill PDF Form Data Operation