Subtract units from the a datetime object. Negative values will do the same as ADD_TO_DATETIME.
SUBTRACT_FROM_DATETIME(datetime, number, unit_string) -> datetime
- datetime (type: object)
- Any valid datetime object
- number (type: number)
- How many units you want to add to the datetime object
- unit_string (type: string)
- The value of the units to add: years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds.
- datetime (type: datetime)
- The resulting datetime object by adding the number of units to the input datetime.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful