Collect Net Promoter Score is one of the Web Flow templates within the Customer Experience category. This Web Flow template has pre-configured components that ask users how likely they are to recommend their experience using a scale from 0 to 10.
Collect NPS Web Flow template controls
This Web Flow contains an NPS Web Page with the following controls:
- A Label control displaying the main question.
- Button cell controls presenting numbers 0 to 10.
- Text Area controls based on two conditions:
- If the user clicks on any number from 0 to 9, a Text Area control shows up for them to complete explaining how their experience can be improved.
- If the user clicks on 10, a different Text Area control shows up for them to provide the reason why they chose the highest score.
- A Submit feedback Button that runs a NPS Collected Event.
This Web Flow has two Variables saving the information and choices of the user:
The NPS Collected Event contains the NPS and Feedback variables. In Journey Builder you can continue the application’s path by adding an action to the Event or adding a node to the Journey following the Event.
- Collect information from users of your application to assess how likely they are to recommend it and why.
- Automate feedback and connect it to other systems.
- Get real-time analytics about your application.
- Understand your users’ level of loyalty, recognize weak spots and improve performance.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- AirData Insert Record Data Flow Template
- AirData Find Records Data Flow Template
- Yes/No Question List (Static)
- Yes/No Question List (Airscript Dynamic List)
- Capture Customer Info Web Flow
- Contact Us Web Flow Template
- Authenticate with API Web Flow Template
- Email Mailing List Sign-Up Web Flow Template
- Address Capture & Parsing Web Flow Template
- Terms & Conditions Acceptance with Signature Capture Web Flow Template