This Web Flow template has pre-configured components presenting a list of products or services with illustrating images for users to select from.
Product Picker template components
This Web Flow contains two Web Pages with the following components:
- A Label control displaying the title.
- A Dropdown List control presenting the main product or service categories.
- A Show Products Button control with the following Actions:
- A Condition based on the category the user selects in order to show the products or services corresponding to it.
- A Navigate To Web Page action that takes the user to the Product Picker Web Page.
Product Picker Page
- A Label control displaying the main question.
- A List control containing a Button Cell control for each product or service.
- Button Cell controls, each with a Label and Image of a product or service, that run the Product Selected Event.
This Web Flow has the following Variables saving the user's choices:
Example Selection Web Page
Product Picker Web Page
The Product Selected Event contains the productSelected Variable corresponding to the product or service the customer chose, which is created as a web flow event. In Journey Builder, the application’s path can be continued by adding an action to the Event or adding a node to the Journey following the Event.
- Present the user with a list of categories from which to select a product or a service.
- Automate the process of buying or requesting a product or service.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- AirData Insert Record Data Flow Template
- AirData Find Records Data Flow Template
- Yes/No Question List (Static)
- Yes/No Question List (Airscript Dynamic List)
- Capture Customer Info Web Flow
- Contact Us Web Flow Template
- Authenticate with API Web Flow Template
- Email Mailing List Sign-Up Web Flow Template
- Address Capture & Parsing Web Flow Template
- Terms & Conditions Acceptance with Signature Capture Web Flow Template