This Web Flow template has pre-configured components that capture communication preferences. Users can choose between phone, email and SMS as their preferred channel as well as choosing no preference at all.
Communication Channel Opt-in Web Flow template components
This Web Flow contains a Collect Info Web Page with the following components:
- Label controls displaying the title and the text for each input field.
- A Phone Input control.
- An Email Input control.
- A Dropdown List with channels of communication for users to pick one.
- A Container including a Checkbox control and a Label control for users to check if they want to receive updates.
- A Submit Button control that runs the Contact Info Captured Event.
This Web Page has four Variables:
The Contact Info Captured Event contains the above mentioned variables. In Journey Builder you can continue the application’s path by adding an action to the Event or adding a node to the Journey following the Event.
- Allow users to select among the channels of communication presented by the app builder.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- AirData Insert Record Data Flow Template
- AirData Find Records Data Flow Template
- Yes/No Question List (Static)
- Yes/No Question List (Airscript Dynamic List)
- Capture Customer Info Web Flow
- Contact Us Web Flow Template
- Authenticate with API Web Flow Template
- Email Mailing List Sign-Up Web Flow Template
- Address Capture & Parsing Web Flow Template
- Terms & Conditions Acceptance with Signature Capture Web Flow Template