This Data Flow template is made up of four Data Operations that allow app builders to delete records in AirData. This is achieved by passing data from an App Object to this Data Flow, setting up the values to be retrieved and then transforming them so that they can be parsed and then deleted if meeting the specified criteria.
In Connection Builder, Data Flow templates can be found with pre-populated sample data. However,app builders should perform the necessary adjustments for their use case, such as selecting a different App Object or adding other Data Ops.
AirData Delete Record Operations
This Data Flow contains six parts:
The Start pane keeps track of the inputs required by the Data Flow.
- No sample inputs.
- App Object: Identity - created in Data Builder, to perform the Airdata request on. Even if this App Object comes by default, app builders should select the one that is appropriate.
- Payload: QUERY - to request data from the object.
- Paginate: unchecked - for the system to retrieve the first 100 results.
- Filter: sample email value - to request this value from the selected App Object.
- Run Results: airdata_query output Variable of type Any that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
- Transform Expression: Airscript expression with a condition
- Sample expression: if length of the value is higher than 0, retrieve airdata_query.results
- Output Format: Variable
- Type: Text
- Run Results: random_result output Variable of type Text that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
AirData Request Data Operation
- App Object: Identity
- Payload: DELETE: to delete data from the object.
- Keys to delete: random_results - output from previous Transform Data Op.
- Run Results: delete_result Variable of type Any that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
Transform Data Operation
- Transform Expression: Airscript expression to check for errors.
- Output Format: Variable
- Type: Boolean
- Run Results: success Variable of type Boolean that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
The End step is where Variables from the Data Flow can be used as an output.
- Sample Return Value: Success of type Boolean
- Allow app builders to delete records in AirData.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Custom Image Radio Button List Web Flow Template
- Transform with Query Data Flow Template
- Find a Contact by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a Task by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a User by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Create a Task (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Basic Transform Data Flow Template
- Collect Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) Web Flow Template
- AirData Delete Record Data Flow Template
- Location Selection with Map / Geolocation Web Flow Template