In Connection Builder, Data Flow templates can be found with pre-populated sample data. However, to meet the requirements of their Journey, app builders should perform the necessary adjustments, such as adding other Data Ops.
Basic Transform Operations
This Data Flow contains three main parts:
The Start pane keeps track of the inputs required by the Data Flow.
- Sample Inputs:
- first_name Variable of type Text.
- Last_name Variable of type Text.
- Transform Expression: Airscript expression to combine Variables using the CONCAT function.
- Output Format: Variable
- Type: Text
- Run Results: transform output Variable of type Text that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
The End step is where variables from the Data Flow can be used as an output.
- Sample Return Value: transform of type Text.
- Allow app builders to combine Variables in AirData.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Custom Image Radio Button List Web Flow Template
- Transform with Query Data Flow Template
- Find a Contact by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a Task by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a User by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Create a Task (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Basic Transform Data Flow Template
- Collect Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) Web Flow Template
- AirData Delete Record Data Flow Template
- Location Selection with Map / Geolocation Web Flow Template