This Data Flow template has one main Data Operation that allows app builders to select multiple values from a collection and transform JSON using the Query expression in AirScript by passing data through this Data Flow.
In Connection Builder, Data Flow templates can be found with pre-populated sample data. However, to meet the requirements of their Journey, app builders should perform the necessary adjustments, such as adding other Data Ops.
Transform with Query Operations
This Data Flow contains three main parts:
The Start pane keeps track of the inputs required by the Data Flow.
- Transform Expression: Airscript expression using LINQ syntax to select multiple values from a collection.
- Output Format: Variable
- Type: List of Any
- Run Results: transform output Variable of type List of Any that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
The End step is where variables from the Data Flow can be used as an output.
- Sample Return Value: transform of type List of Any
- Allow app builders to transform JSON using Link style AirScript
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Custom Image Radio Button List Web Flow Template
- Transform with Query Data Flow Template
- Find a Contact by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a Task by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a User by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Create a Task (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Basic Transform Data Flow Template
- Collect Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) Web Flow Template
- AirData Delete Record Data Flow Template
- Location Selection with Map / Geolocation Web Flow Template