In Connection Builder, Data Flow templates can be found with pre-populated sample data. However, to meet the requirements of their Journey, app builders should perform the necessary adjustments, such as adding other Data Ops.
Lookup Time Zone by Zip Code Data Operations
This Data Flow contains four parts:
The Start pane keeps track of the inputs required by the Data Flow.
- Service: Rapid API
- Method: GET - to retrieve data
- URL: This Airscript expression requires an account with the Rapid API (For more information, see https://rapidapi.com/redline/api/redline-zipcode)
- Allow non-compliant HTTP headers: box unchecked
- Content-Type: “application/json”
- Headers: no parameter set
- Query Parameters: no parameter set
- Form Parameters: no parameter set
- Had paging?: box unchecked
- Run Results: AirData Variables of type Any that automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
- Transform Expression: Airscript expression to identify the corresponding time zone.
- Output Format: Variable
- Type: Any
- Run Results: transform output Variable of type Any that is automatically created to hold the result of this Operation.
The End step is where variables from the Data Flow can be used as an output..
- Sample Return Value: transform of type Any
- Allow app builders to provide a US zip code and receive its corresponding time zone.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- USPS Lookup City and State by Zip Code Data Flow Template
- USPS Address Verify Data Flow Template
- Airtable Update Data Flow Template
- Airtable Query Data Flow Template
- Airtable Delete Data Flow Template
- Airtable Create Data Flow Template
- Run Sub Data Flow - Data Flow Template
- Encrypt Content with PGP Data Flow Template
- Complete a Task (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Basic HTTP Request Data Flow Template