This Web Flow template collects an address with the place search input control and parses its components to auto-populate the address fields. This application can be further tailored for a customized experience from Activity Builder.
- Six Label controls indicating the user with what information to fill each input field.
- A Place Search Input component for users to locate a place or address.
- Five Text Input components for users to enter the following information:
+ Address lines 1
+ Address line 2
+ Postal Code.
- A Continue Button control that runs the Continue Event.
The Address Lookup Web Page has the following Variables saving the information and choices of the user:
- Allow app builders to collect and parse users’ locations through the app.