Collect Net Promoter Score is one of the Web Flow templates within the Customer Experience category. This Web Flow template has pre-configured components that ask users how likely they are to recommend their experience using a scale from 0 to 10.
This Web Flow contains an NPS Web Page with the following controls:
- A Label control displaying the main question.
- Button cell controls presenting numbers 0 to 10.
- Text Area controls based on two conditions:
- If the user clicks on any number from 0 to 9, a Text Area control shows up for them to complete explaining how their experience can be improved.
- If the user clicks on 10, a different Text Area control shows up for them to provide the reason why they chose the highest score.
This Web Flow has two Variables saving the information and choices of the user:
The NPS Collected Event contains the NPS and Feedback variables. In Journey Builder you can continue the application’s path by adding an action to the Event or adding a node to the Journey following the Event.
- Collect information from users of your application to assess how likely they are to recommend it and why.
- Automate feedback and connect it to other systems.
- Get real-time analytics about your application.
- Understand your users’ level of loyalty, recognize weak spots and improve performance.