This Web Flow template has three Web Pages with pre-configured components that collect email addresses and a checkbox to agree to terms and conditions.
It can be used to build an application just as it is or it can be further tailored for a customized experience from Activity Builder.
This Web Flow contains three Web Pages with the following components:
- A Label indicating the user to enter the email address.
- An Email Input control field.
- A Label indicating the user to enter a valid email address that shows up in case of an invalid input.
- A Container with the following elements.
+ A Label control informing the user about the Checkbox action.
+ A Hyperlink control with a Navigate to Web Page action leading the user to the Terms and Conditions page so as to read them.
+ A Checkbox control to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- A Label indicating the user to click on the Checkbox in order to move forward,
- A Submit Button control with a Navigate to Web Page action taking the user to the following page.
- A Label control informing the sign up was a success.
- A Back Button control with two actions:
+ A Run Event action broadcasting the Sign Up Success Event.
+ A Navigate to Web Page action taking the user back to the User Info page.
- A Label control with a title.
- A Back Button control with a Navigate to Web Page action taking the user back to the User Info page.
The Terms and Conditions Web Page has the following Variables saving the information and choices of the user:
- Allow app builders to collect users’ email addresses through the app in order to create an email mailing list.