The AirData Request operation provides a mechanism to Read/Write/Update/Delete to and from AirData.
- To save information requested from a Web Flow in the Data Builder.
- Insert a users’ personal information in a CUSTOMER object.
- To update information requested from a Web Flow’s inputs in the Data Builder.
- Update feedback from users in a CSAT object.
- To query data that is currently in an AirData object.
- Requesting a list of countries from AirData.
Data Operation Properties
Dropdown of App Objects, created in Data Builder, to perform the AirData request on.
Defines the type of action the AirData Request will perform:
- INSERT: to add up data to the object and save it.
- PUT: to save extra data to the object.
- PATCH: to update the object with missing data.
- DELETE: to delete data from the object.
- QUERY: to request data for the object.
Specifies an action that happens when there is a constraint set on the AirData App Object:
Error: if the object inserted doesn’t meet the criteria of the constraint and this is set to 'error', when run, it will result in an error.
Existing: if the object inserted does not meet the criteria of the constraint and this is set to 'existing', when run, the data operation will run as successful but it won’t insert any rows.
Objects to insert or update
The App Object as an array to be inserted/updated into AirData.
There are two methods to pass data as an object.
- Method 1: Create the object as an input variable in the Data Flow.
- Method 2: Construct the object as a JSON payload.
A Variable is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation. This will be an object describing the result of the operation, as well as the __id of the objects inserted/modified, depending on the request type.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Data Operation Overview
- The Transform Data Operation
- AirData Request Data Operation
- The Google Data Operation
- The Zendesk Data Operation
- The Salesforce Data Operation
- The Delete Assets Data Operation
- The Fetch Asset Details Data Operation
- The XML to JSON Data Operation
- The Fill PDF Form Data Operation