This Data Flow template is made up of two Data Operations that allow app builders to list all tickets in Zendesk. This is achieved by connecting with the Zendesk integration, passing data to this Data Flow and then retrieving a list of tickets.
In Connection Builder, Data Flow templates can be found with pre-populated sample data. However, to meet the requirements of their Journey, app builders should perform the necessary adjustments, such as adding other Data Ops.
Find All Tickets (ZD) Operations
This Data Flow contains four parts:
The Start pane keeps track of the inputs required by the Data Flow.
- No sample inputs
- Datasource: Zendesk
- Operation:List tickets (List all tickets)
- Run Results: zendesk_api output Variable of type Any that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
- Transform Expression: Airscript expression to check for errors.
- Output Format: Variable
- Type: List of Any
- Run Results: ticket_list output Variable of type List of Any that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
The End step is where variables from the Data Flow can be used as an output.
- Sample Return Value: ticket_list of type List of Any
- Allow app builders to find all tickets listed in Zendesk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Custom Image Radio Button List Web Flow Template
- Transform with Query Data Flow Template
- Find a Contact by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a Task by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a User by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Create a Task (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Basic Transform Data Flow Template
- Collect Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) Web Flow Template
- AirData Delete Record Data Flow Template
- Location Selection with Map / Geolocation Web Flow Template