This Data Flow template is made up of one main Data Operation that allows app builders to search for a task in Salesforce by its ID. This is achieved by connecting with the Salesforce integration and then passing data to this Data Flow.
In Connection Builder, Data Flow templates can be found with pre-populated sample data. However, to meet the requirements of their Journey, app builders should perform the necessary adjustments, such as adding other Data Ops.
Find a Task by ID Operations
This Data Flow contains three parts:
The Start pane keeps track of the inputs required by the Data Flow.
- Datasource: Salesforce
- Operation: Find records (Find records in Salesforce of a type with conditions)
- Object Type: Task (Task)
- Fields: fields to return
- Activity ID (Id)
- Name ID (Whold)
- Subject (Subject)
- Due Date Only (ActivityDate)
- Status (Status)
- Priority (Priority)
- Assign To ID (OwnerId)
- Description (Description)
- Account ID (AccountId)
- Sort by: Activity ID (Id)
- Conditions: to fetch Salesforce records
- ActivityID equals task_id
- Condition Behaviour: No sample value selected
- Run Results: Salesforce output Variable of type Any that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
The End step is where variables from the Data Flow can be used as an output.
- No sample Return Value
- Allow app builders to find a task in Salesforce by ID.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Custom Image Radio Button List Web Flow Template
- Transform with Query Data Flow Template
- Find a Contact by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a Task by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Find a User by ID (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Create a Task (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Basic Transform Data Flow Template
- Collect Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) Web Flow Template
- AirData Delete Record Data Flow Template
- Location Selection with Map / Geolocation Web Flow Template