This Data Flow template is made up of two Data Operations that allow app builders to mark a task record as completed in Salesforce. This is achieved by connecting with the Salesforce integration, passing the task_id and marking the task as completed
In Connection Builder, Data Flow templates can be found with pre-populated sample data. However, to meet the requirements of their Journey, app builders should perform the necessary adjustments, such as adding other Data Ops.
Complete a Task Operations
This Data Flow contains four parts:
The Start pane keeps track of the inputs required by the Data Flow.
- Datasource: Salesforce
- Operation: Update record
- Object Type: Task (Task)
- Id: task_id
- Update Body
- Status: Completed
- Description: “Appointment Completed.”
- Run Results: completeResult output Variable of type Any that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
- Transform Expression: completeResults.success - Airscript expression to check whether the task was successfully completed or not.
- Output Format: Variable
- Type: Boolean
- Run Results: result_status output Variable of type Boolean that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
The End step is where variables from the Data Flow can be used as an output..
- Sample Return Value: result_status of type Boolean
- Allow app builders to mark a task as completed in Salesforce.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- USPS Lookup City and State by Zip Code Data Flow Template
- USPS Address Verify Data Flow Template
- Airtable Update Data Flow Template
- Airtable Query Data Flow Template
- Airtable Delete Data Flow Template
- Airtable Create Data Flow Template
- Run Sub Data Flow - Data Flow Template
- Encrypt Content with PGP Data Flow Template
- Complete a Task (Salesforce) Data Flow Template
- Basic HTTP Request Data Flow Template