This Data Flow template is made up of two Data Operations that allow app builders to delete a record in Airtable.This is achieved by connecting with the Airtable integration, passing data to this Data Flow and then deleting the record with such data.
In Connections Builder, Data Flow templates can be found with pre-populated sample data. However, to meet the requirements of their Journey, app builders should perform the necessary adjustments, such as adding other Data Ops.
This Data Flow contains four parts:
The Start pane keeps track of the inputs required by the Data Flow.
- Service: Airtable API
- Method: DELETE
- URL: URL endpoint for the request
- Allow non-compliant HTTP headers: box unchecked
- Content-Type: “application/json”
- Headers: no parameter set
- Query Parameters: HTTP Parameter
+ Field Name: “records”
+ Value: id
- Form Parameters: no parameter set
- Had paging?: box unchecked
- Run Results: AirData Variable of type Any that is automatically created to hold the results of this Operation.
- Transform Expression: Airscript expression to call the record by ID and delete it.
- Output Format: Variable
- Type: Boolean
- Run Results: transform output Variable of type Boolean that is automatically created to hold the result of this Operation.
The End step is where variables from the Data Flow can be used as an output.
- Sample Return Value: transform of type Boolean
- Allow app builders to delete a record in Airtable