Let’s add a custom font to enhance our app's look and feel. We will use the Louis George Cafe font, which you can download and use for free here. The format of this font is
.ttf, however, if you are going to use another font format, bear in mind that
.woff2 are also supported.
- Once the font is downloaded to your computer, go to Media Builder.
- Click on the Upload button
- Drag the font file.
It will show up in the uploaded media list:
- Go to Themes Builder and under the Variables section, go to Fonts and select brandPrimaryFont. A list of all available fonts will appear.
- Click on the Custom tab to select the font we uploaded previously.
- Save the app and go to App Preview to see the changes:
Updated 7 months ago