Airkit makes it easy to import or export an application. This guide will walk through how to import and export an application.
Exporting an Application
To export an application.
- Open the app by clicking on “Edit in Studio”
- Click on the three-lined button on the top left side of the Console.
- Click on “Export".
- Your application will be automatically exported to your device through a .zip file.
Importing an Application
To import an application:
- In the Console, click on the “Create” button.
- On the pop-up column, click on “Import App”.
- Select the .zip file that contains the Application.
- Click on “Create” to import the application.
- The Application will be imported.
- Click on save to finish the import process.
- You can now Edit, Deploy, or Preview the Application!
Note: When you import an application that has App Objects associated, you must save the application when in the studio in order to initiate the migration.