Connect and configure resources
Resources unlock more functionality for your apps and give your apps a personalized touch. Under resources, you can manage your available phone numbers, custom domains, and embeds.
When you click on the plus button in the top right corner we’ll see the option to give the resource a name along with configuring what capabilities it has.
- Send Voice → This resource has the can send and receive voice messages and commands. This resource type is used in conjunction with our - Voice Bots.
- Send Text Message → This resource can send and receive text messages. This resource type is used in conjunction with our Chat Bots.
- Create Public HTTP URL → Registers a custom URL in Airkit. These can be used to create Public HTTP URL resources
- Public HTTP URL → Registers a url with a unique key. These can be used as launch urls for any of your apps.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Connecting to External Systems
- Setting up Integrations
- Creating an API for your Airkit App
- Passing Data from External Systems
- Receiving Inbound HTTP API Requests with your App
- Securing API Endpoints with Airkit API Tokens & Permissions
- Querying and Manipulating Data From External Systems
- Adding and Modifying Resources
- Creating SFTP Credentials
- Swagger Schema Validation