Airkit is a low code platform built for building out digital customer experiences faster.
With Airkit you can:
- Leverage built in web controls and templates to build out digital experiences faster
- Connect and integrate to any system, flowing customer data across your systems and Airkit experiences
- Fully customize and style your app to align with your brand and keep branding consistent
- Debug, test, and deploy your apps instantly
Here are some resources to get you started! If you haven't yet, sign up for a free trial here.
- The Anatomy of the Studio
- Creating a Simple Form
- Connecting your app to other systems
- Working with Airscript and Airscript Function reference
- Web Controls and Data Operations
Building your first app
You can build apps across multiple channels, including web, voice, and messaging. Below are some resources to start building your apps.
- A 10 minute walkthrough on building your first app
- Creating a Simple Chat Bot
- Creating a Simple Voice Bot
- Sending a Personalized SMS message [Video]
- Working with Data
An Airkit app can connect with any data source through APIs or pre-built integrations. Here are a few resources to get you started:
- Your APIs and Systems Connect to Airkit
- Connecting to External Systems
- Connecting Your Twilio Numbers to Airkit
- Create A Salesforce Lead
- Triggering an Airkit Journey from a Salesforce Subscription [Video]
- Creating a Stripe Integration
Airkit makes it easy to build out branded experiences across your application.
- Airkit Makes it Easy to Keep Branding Consistent
- Airkit Works Seamlessly with your Existing Assets
- Working with Custom Fonts
- Working with Themes & Control Variants
Publishing & Deploying
Once you're done testing your application, you can instantly deploy and make it available to the outside world.
- Testing your application using App Preview [Video]
- Publishing Your Application
- Connecting Your Domain to Airkit